Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Honey Rose Osmanthus Tea 蜂蜜玫瑰桂花茶

Honey Rose Osmanthus Tea 蜂蜜玫瑰桂花茶

Ingredients

1 tbsp Manuka Honey
20 Dried rose buds
1 tsp Osmanthus 
350g Boiling water

Method 
  • Place all the ingredients (except honey) in a tea pot. 
  • Pour in boiling water and covered for 5 minutes. 
  • Stir in 1 tbsp manuka honey. Done

 Photobucket
I'm submitting this post to the event Little Thumbs Up [March 2016 Event: Honey] organized by Zoe [Bake for Happy Kids] and Doreen [My Little Favourite DIY] and hosted by Joyce [joycescapade.com]

7 comments:

  1. Hi Esther, thank you so much for linking up. Your photos are beautiful and this tea sounds very refreshing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Esther, the rose fragrance led me to your house ... "ding dong" ! May I join you ?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Esther,

    I like very pretty flowery tea! :D

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the balls rolling!! Nice posts you have given for us. best knife sharpener

    ReplyDelete