Crispy and fragrant cornflake cookies are perfect cny snacks for Kids as well as adults.
Cornflake Cookies 粟米片小饼干
175g Icing sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
350g Plain flour
1 tsp Baking powder
160g Cornflakes (use hand to crush slightly so that you can still feel the crisp of cornflakes
50g raisin or black currant
- Sieve and combine plain flour and baking powder together with the crushed cornflakes and raisin, set aside.
- Cream butter, egg and icing sugar together till white. Add in vanilla extract, mix well.
- Pour in all the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix them together at low speed (do not over beat), then mix well with a spatula.
- Shape the cookie dough using a dessert spoon then using a butter knife to push the dough onto the baking sheet.
- Bake at preheated oven 180 degrees C for about 15 mins.
- Place on wire rack to cool and store into a airtight container.
This post is link at Yen from GoodyFoodies, Diana from The Domestic Goddess Wannabe and Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids plus Cook and Celebrate: CNY at here