Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies 巧克力杏仁奶油饼干
50g unsalted butter
50g icing sugar
90g low protein flour
10g cocoa powder
30g unsalted butter
30g icing sugar
2g vanilla extract
45g almond meal
24 raw whole almond (roasted at 180C for 10 mins)
- Beat butter with icing sugar, salt until light and fluffy.
- Add in milk in 2 batches, mix well.
- Slowly add in flour, fold well with a spatula to form a smooth and soft dough. Chill for 20-30 mins.
- Roll the dough to a thickness of 0.6cm. Using a 4cm and 3cm round cookies cutter to cut out like ring shape. Place on the lined baking tray.
- In other bowl, beat butter with icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg in few batches. Add in vanilla extract, mix well.
- Lastly add in almond meal, fold well.
- Fill the almond butter mixture in a piping bag.
- Pipe a small amount of almond butter mixture into centre of each (5).
- Place an almond in centre of each cookies and lightly press.
- Bake at preheated oven 180C for 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
Recipe source : 每天都是饼干日 p.148