Pandan Toast 班兰吐司
300g Japanese bread flour or Hi protein flour
45g Brown sugar
3g Sea salt
3g Instant yeast
1 egg (about 50-55g)
50g Pandan paste
30g Grapeseed oil (I used corn oil)
- Mix all the ingredients (except water, reserve 30g for later use), knead until smooth dough. Add in 30g water slowly, continue to knead until window pane stage.
- Divide dough into 3 equal balls, then allow them to rest for another 10 minutes.
- Flatten the dough into a rectangle shape and roll it up .
- Place the dough in a greased baking pan.
- Proof till the dough reaches 80% of the height of the baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150°C for 40 minutes.(I bake mine at 150C for 30mins,160C for 10-15 mins)
Recipe reference : Sharon @爱厨房的幸福滋味