I absolutely interested to try it out! Indeed, this is a super time saving method and the result is super good as well. This bread is soft-pillowy and milky taste, you won't realise it's only one time fermentation. Highly recommended!
Cranberry & Strawberry Soft Milk Bread (Just Once Fermentation)
250g Japanese Hi Protein flour/Bread Flour
15g Milk powder
40g Brown sugar
3g Sea salt
3g Instant yeast
55g Egg or 1 large egg
100~130g Full cream Milk/Fresh Milk
25g Unsalted Butter
Some cranberries & strawberries
- Mix all the ingredient (except butter) until smooth dough. (I used Stand mixer).
- Add butter continue to knead until smooth and elastic dough.
- Add in some cranberries and strawberries. Divide dough into 3 equal balls, then allow to rest for another 10 minutes.
- Flatten the dough into a rectangle shape and roll it up .
- Place the dough in a greased baking pan.
- Proof till the dough reaches 80% of the height of the baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150°C for 40 minutes.(I bake mine at 160C for 40 mins)