好好的看一本书， 轻松的听一首歌曲, 认真的做一场运动。.
我 ~ 享受在这样的慢生活里。。。
Matcha Light Cheesecake 抹茶双色轻乳酪蛋糕
(Makes : 1 x 6" bundt pan)
120g cream cheese (room temperature)
35g unsalted butter
3 eggs yolk
3 eggs white
35g corn flour
15g cake flour
1 tbsp matcha powder
- Beat cream cheese until light and creamy . Add in sugar and milk continue to beat until fully incorporated.
- Add in egg yolk into (2), whisk to mix. Then mix in unsalted butter, then cake flour and corn flour, mix well.
- In other bowl, beat egg white with hand mixer until stiff peak.
- Green tea Batter - In a small bowl, mix 1 tbsp matcha powder with egg yolk mixture. Use a soup spoon to scoop up 2 tbsp egg white batter, fold well.
- Original Batter - Fold in the remaining egg white batter with remaining egg yolk mixture, mix till just incorporated, do not overmix.
- Pour in (5) into greased mould, then pour in (6). Tap the pan to release big air bubbles
- Bake in preheated oven of 160C for 45 mins (steam baked method) until cooked.
- Invert to cool down completely before unmoulding.