早安, 请大家吃个健康营养的早餐, 让你一整天充满正能量！
Good Morning, let's brighten up your day with my healthy and flavourful breakfast! :)Wholemeal Cranberry With Multi-Grain Loaf 全麦蔓越莓面包
(Recipe adapted from here with minor changes)
30ml Beaten Egg (1 egg, balance for egg wash)
70ml Fresh Milk
25g Unsalted Butter, soften
80g Bread Flour
30g Rice Bran flour
100g Wholemeal Flour
5g Instant Yeast (1 tsp + 1/4 tsp)
30g Brown Sugar
100g Chopped Dried Cranberry, Raisin & Pumpkin seeds
1 Tablespoon Multi-grain Toppings
- Mix all the ingredient A (except butter)knead until soft and smooth. Add in butter, continue to knead till window pane stage. (I used breadmaker # dough function).
- Cover with cling wrap damp cloth and leave to prove until double size.
- Punch down the dough to expel air, divide into 4 equal portion (about 115g each), let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll each portion of the doughs into an rectangle shape about 15cm x 5cm, Spread each dough with some chopped cranberry, raisin and pumpkin seed and roll in tightly like swiss roll.
- Place dough in grease loaf tin for 2nd round of proofing (around 45 - 60 minutes) or until double in size.
- Brush final dough with egg wash and scatter evenly with multi-grain and bake in pre-heated 180C oven for about 25 minutes.