是老公的心头好, 还边吃边问: "为什么做这么少? 几时还要再做呢?" :)
This is a perfect tea time snack. My Hubby like them and keep asking for more. :)
Makes : 30 pieces
A. Potato Filling
1 Medium size potato, chopped
1 Yellow onion, chopped
1/2 pcs Chicken breast, minced
1/2 tsp Brown sugar
1/2 pack TGM curry paste
3 tbsp Fresh milk or coconut milk
8 tbsp Water
- Heat up pan with 1 tbsp oil, add in curry paste, saute until fragrant.
- Add in onion, chicken breast and potato, stir well and cook for 2 mins.
- Add in fresh milk/coconut milk and water. Cover with lip and simmer for 10 mins or until potato become soft. Set aside to cool.
C. 1 egg white
- Cut spring roll pastry sheet to 3 equal sized strips.
- Spoon a tsp of the prepared potato filling in each strip, over the top.
- Fold into triangle shape as shown in the picture below.
- Towards the end, brush with egg white and seal it.
- Once everything is folded, heat oil and deep fry over medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
This post is linked to the Best Recipes for Everyone August 2015 Event
(Theme: Dim Sum) organised by Fion （XuanHom's Mum Kitchen Diary) and hosted by May (厨苑食谱 @ mayck-law.blogspot.com）