"I have learned that there is no failure in running or in life,
as long as you keep moving" ~ Amby Burfoot.
Therefore, I decided to restart my engine, be a brave runner.
Chocolate Chip Cookies 巧克力豆曲奇
300g All purpose flour
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp Salt
170g Unsalted butter, melted and cooled until slightly warm
120g Brown sugar
50g Granulated sugar
1 Egg yolk
2tsp Vanilla extract
150g Dark chocolate chunks
50g Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Sift the flour with baking soda and salt, set aside.
- Line the sheet pans with baking paper.
- Whisk together the melted butter and two kinds of sugar until fully combine.
- Stir in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla.
- Pour the flour mixture into the bowl and stir until combine.
- Fold the chocolate chips and chocolate chunks into the batter.
- Scoop onto the prepared sheet pans.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the edge start to harden and the center is puff.
- Let it cool completely on the baking sheet.