Red Bean Rice Bran Buns 红豆奶香米糠餐包
(Recipe reference : here with some changes)
260g High protein flour
40g Homemade Rice bran flour
5g (1t +1/4t) Instant yeast powder
50g Whipping Cream
25g Unsalted Butter
Red bean paste
Some egg brush
Some black/white sesame seeds/Poppy seeds
- Mix all the ingredients except butter and knead until smooth.
- Add in butter, continue to knead to form a smooth and elastic dough. (I used Noxxa function #10 for dough).
- Wrap and store the dough in a container and leave to prove 12 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Punch down the dough to expel air. Divide into 12 equal portions (about 60g each) and cover with wet cloth and rest for 10 minutes.
- Place red bean paste (about 20g each) in the center of the dough, seal and shape into round ball.
- Place the dough with point down, on greased baking pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap or cloth and leave to prove for 30-40 mins (or double size).
- Egg brush and sprinkle chopped black/white sesame seeds/poppy seeds.
- Preheat oven at 175c and bake for 25 mins.
This post is linked to the event, Little Thumbs Up June'15 Theme~Cream
and hosted by
Diana from the Domestic Goddess Wannabe