一个新鲜的尝试 ~ 乡村面包。在大阪旅游时购买的发酵藤篮终于可以派上用场，同时也使用博友送来的自制米糠粉/米麩。感谢哦！
A new experiment ~Pain de campagne or County bread. I'm trying my bread proofing basket bought from Osaka. Also thanks to my blogger friend who sent me her homemade rice bran flour.
Pain de Campagne (Country Bread) 乡村面包
(Recipe reference : Aunty Young, recipe originally from 孟老师的100道面包 pg.114 with some change)
Makes: 1 loaf
A. Sponge-dough: 120g bread flour, 30g rice bran flour(米糠粉/米麩）
170g water, 5g brown sugar, 1/2tsp salt, 4g instant yeast, 1/4tsp lemon juice
B. Dough: 50g bread flour, 5g brown sugar, 30g water
C. 7g unsalted butter
D. 50g Cranberry
D. Dusting: Some bread flour
- Mix all ingredients (A) evenly and knead into a dough using slow speed. Cover the dough with a cling wrap and rest for 3 hours.
- Mix the dough from (1) with all ingredients (B) and knead into a smooth dough using slow speed. Next, slowly knead in the butter until the dough is pliable and elastic.
- Place the dough into containers, cover with a cling wrap and rest for 50 minutes.
- Roll the dough into a round shape and coat it with bread flour. Place it into a bread proofing basket and rest for 40 minutes.
- Cut "+" sign on the dough, add in butter. Rest for 20 minutes.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.