Our emotions need to be as educated as our intellect.
It is important to know how to feel, how to respond,
and how to let life in so that it can touch you. ~ Jim RohnDanish Butter Cookies (Pretzel) 丹麦牛油饼干(扭结)
(Recipe reference : Here and here)
80g Icing sugar
2 Eggs yolk
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
280g Cake flour
20g Milk powder
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1 Egg white
Some coarse sugar
- Cream butter, icing sugar until pale in colour. Add in egg yolk and vanilla, mix well.
- Add in all the flour, continue mix to form a rough dough.
- Flatten the dough between two sheets of cling wrap with a thickness of 4~5 mm.
- Wrap and chill the dough for 30 mins.
- Cut the dough with cookies cutter.
- Place the cookies dough on the baking tray, brush with egg white and sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake in the preheat oven at 150C for 20 mins or until it turned golden brown (I bake for 165C for 25 mins)
- Leave the cookies to cool completely before store in airtight container.