真是越来越健忘, 那天看到安迪漾的分享, 使我忆起那存储在档案里的旧作 ~ 海南鸡饭。
This is keep in my draft box until i saw Aunty Young Hainanese Chicken rice recently. It remind me to post this simplicious recipe :)
Hainanese Chicken Rice 海南鸡饭
2 Chicken thigh
2 cups of rice
1 tsp chicken stock
3 cloves garlic
1 inch ginger
2 pandan leaves
1.5 cup water
1 tsp Butter
A pinch of salt
2 tbsp Ginger juice
2 tbsp Chinese rice wine/shaoxing wine
Pepper and salt to taste
- Marinate chicken with all the ingredient for 30 minute.
- Heat up a pot with butter, saute garlic, shallot, ginger until fragrant.
- Add in drained rice into pot, stir fry till rice grain start to look translucent.
- Add in water, chicken stock, salt, pandan leaves and marinated chicken. (Alternatively, you can transfer and cook them with an electrical rice cooker)
- Cover lip and cook for 15-18 minutes.