Pumpkin Raisin Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting 南瓜葡萄干小蛋糕
(Recipe adapted from 君之with minor changes)
Makes : 12 cupcakes (diameter 5cm cup)
100g cake flour
1/2 baking powder
120g pumpkin puree
35g brown sugar
35g white sugar
- Whisk butter, brown sugar, white sugar, salt until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs, at 3 batches, beating thoroughly after each addition
- Add in pumpkin puree, continue to mix until well combined.
- Fold in cake flour, baking powder, mix well. Fold in raisin.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin cup, filling each cup with 2/3 full.
- Bake at 18oc for 12-15 mins. (I bake for 30 mins)
100g cream cheese
50g butter (softed)
Beat cream cheese, butter, vanilla in a bowl until fluffy. Add in sugar gradually, beat until smooth.Frost the muffins with cream cheese buttercream.
This post is linking to Little Thumbs Up event (Pumpkin),
hosted this month by Eileen's Diary .
This post also link to "My Treasured Recipes #3 - Taste of Autumn (Oct/Nov 2014)"
& co-hosted by Charmaine of Mimi Bakery House.