Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Potato and Corn Fritters (马铃薯玉米饼)


近来都没时间下厨,所以这几天假期哪里都不去干脆躲在厨房玩烘焙和烹饪。
其实马铃薯也是我喜爱的食物之一,今天做了这个马铃薯小食,
趁“马铃薯”月这最后一班火车还没开走前,赶快乘上。。。
I barely have time to cook recently, therefore during this long Raya holiday, I have decided to spend my time baking and cooking. Potatoes month almost come to its end. ever since I have no time to join earlier. Today I have this potato and corn fritters for you, hope you'll enjoy it :)

Dip and dip...yummy!!!
Potato & Corn Fritters 马铃薯玉米饼
(Inspired by Jasline@ Foodie Baker)
(Makes : about 15 pieces) 

Ingredients

1 large + 1 small potatos, mashed
1/2 carrot, sheddeded
1 cup fresh corn
1/4 cup chinese parsley, chopped
1 fresh chilli, chopped
1 egg
100g all-purpose flour

Salt,black pepper and chicken powder to taste

Method
  1. Combine mashed potatoes, corns, carrots, parsley, chillis in a large mixing bowl. 
  2. Add in seasoning, egg and flour, mix and form into patties.
  3. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Fry in the patties until golden brown.

This post is linked to Little Thumbs Up (July 2014 Event: Potato) organised by Zoe (Bake for Happy Kids) and Mui Mui (My Little Favourite DIY),hosted by Jasline (Foodie Baker)
Have a blessed day!

23 comments:

  1. No doubt about it....I know I love this!! So much so good of having this fritters on a lazy day like this, right? Me...is lazy day but I guess Esther is working hard in the kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft but yet crunchy with the corn in there.... Dip dip dip! Hahahaha , yum yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 这个我可以吃多多。。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esther, I love your potato and corn fritters! Can sit in front of the TV and eat with my favorite chilli sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good snack to munch over a drink and chatting with good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我喜欢。。
    马铃薯玉米饼。。。
    也喜欢。。。。
    那个叶形绿碟子。。。哈。。。

    ReplyDelete
  7. 我喜欢。。
    马铃薯玉米饼。。。
    也喜欢。。。。
    那个叶形绿碟子。。。哈。。。

    ReplyDelete
  8. 我也喜欢。。加入了玉米肯定是多了一份香甜味了,
    我带了我家的咖喱饺子来, 一起吃喝谈天说地吧! 哈哈。。
    有新的道具了哦, 赞!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Esther, I love to dip & munch these crunchy fritters also .... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 好香脆的样子。有 jagung的。 我更加喜欢。

    ReplyDelete
  11. 香香香!我可以拿一个吗?

    ReplyDelete
  12. 炸得脆脆的,我也喜欢吃 :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Esther,

    These fritters must be great with beer too!!!

    Munch! Munch!

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  14. 这个我可以sapu多多个,麻烦回去厨房再奋斗过,因为不够分啦,哈哈哈哈!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooo your fritters look very good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 加了玉米粒的,我可以想像。。。嗯嗯!
    赞!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fritters or Cucur Jagung looks inviting- its my favourite :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I dare not to make fritters any more...because I just can't stop eating them! These look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Esther, apologies to post here, but there seem to be a breakdown in RSS feed between wordpress and blogspot. Hence, I will need to trouble you to delete and re-add my blog to your blog list... Thank you so much in advance for

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love fritters , they are so addictive ! i like the addition of corns in there

    ReplyDelete