I want to try the golden cheese powder given by a baking buddy, and at the same time want to try my new pullman pan. Inadvertently I found a good bread recipe for Golden Cheese Toast. This toast is turn out to be incredibly soft and delicious even after three days. Highly recommended!
Golden Cheese Toast 黄金芝士土司(Recipe source : adapted from here)
Makes : 18cm x 10cm x 10cm
250g high protein flour
40g Castor sugar
3g instant yeast
24g egg (1/2 egg)
18g unsalted butter
10g golden cheese powder
- Mix all the ingredient (except golden cheese powder and butter) until smooth dough. (I used Stand mixer).
- Add golden cheese powder and butter continue to knead until smooth and elastic dough.
- Proof the dough until double the size.
- Divide the dough into 2 portion and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough into swissroll shape. Place it in the pullmall tin,
- Final proof for 50 minutes or until 80-90% full. Cover with lid.
- Preheat oven at 210C and bake for 40 mins.(I bake 190C for 50 mins)
Happy Monday & Congratulations to Germany!