看到好多博友比如：CCM, Aunty Young, Victoria Bakes, Lite Home Bake 和Sonia)都试过他的面包食谱。于是我忍不住“谷歌“看看。。。
Wu Pao Chun??? Who's he???? hehe...I saw many bloggers i.e CCM2poco, Aunty Young, Victoria Bakes, Lite Home Bake & Sonia made Master Wu's bread, so I google to check his details and also want to see how he look like :) (photo see below).
He has won numerous medals in top class world bread making competitions, for more detail please refer here.
Photo source: my weblog
This bread is soft and light, super like!!!
My family simple breakfast~
Carrot juice +champion toast with organic strawberries jam + tomotoes + avacadoWu Pao Chun Champion Toast 金牌土司
(Recipe reference : Aunty Young@安迪漾, Lite Home Bake）
300g bread flour
1 tsp salt
15g unsalted butter
3g instant dry yeast
- Mix all ingredients (except butter) into a dough using low speed, then use medium speed to knead it into a shiny and smooth texture.
- Add in the butter, then knead until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Proof the dough for about 60 minutes or until double the size.
- Divide dough into 3 equal balls, then allow to rest for another 10 minutes. (I Skipped this)
- Flatten the dough into a rectangle shape and roll it up . Rest it for 10 minutes
- Repeat step no. 5 to the rolled up dough, then place it on the baking tray and go for final proofing for another 50 minutes. (I used a cake tin for and uncovered)
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 30 – 35 minutes
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (June 2014 Event: Butter) organised by Zoe (Bake for Happy Kids) and Mui Mui (My Little Favourite DIY) and hosted by Jozelyn Ng (Spice Up My Kitchen)