拜拜蛋糕 ~ 最吸引我的就是蛋糕上面的十字裂口，以及它那細密綿软的组织。
(Recipe source : adapted from Qi Qi in the house)
Makes : 6" round cake tin (removable bottom)
60g low protein flour
3 eggs yolk (52g)
24g corn oil
A pinch of salt
3 egg white (103g)
50g castor sugar
1 nori sheet/roasted seaweed (use scissor to cut into small pieces)
- In a mixing bowl, use mixer to beat the eggs white until foamy, gradually add in sugar and continue to beat until stiff peak, Set aside.
- Whisk (A) till well combined.
- Fold in 1/3 of eggs white into egg yolk batter.
- Repeat method no. 3
- Add chicken floss, seaweeds into batter, then fold in the remaining egg white.
- Pour ½ of above batter into cake tin, spread a layer of chicken floss, then Pour the remaining batter.
- Give the tin a few slight knocks on the tabletop to remove air bubbles。
- Pre-heat oven at 170c and bake for 10 mins. Use a sharp knife to cut "+" sign on top.
- Continue to bake 20-25 minutes.
- Invert to cool down completely before unmoulding.