今天用了另一个打蛋法 ， 总算成功过关！好开心哦！
YES ! Finally, I manage to do it !
I still remember my first try on these little cupcake was last year.
This time I use another method to beat the eggs and the cupcakes turned out to be as fluffy as I wish it to.
Thank you "M" blogger friend for these lovely cupcake liners, it brings me good luck! :)
还有这个超实用的“迷你量杯"是来自另一位清秀良善的博友，也正好派上用场，非常谢谢她！ (呵呵！今天要感谢的人还真多，好像得奖似的) 。
Thank you another lovely blogger friend for this mini measuring cup. It's perfect for measuring small amount of liquid. I used it to measure the small amount of orange juice and corn oil for today's recipe.
Orange Sponge Cupcakes (橙香海绵杯子蛋糕）
Makes : 7 cupcakes
3 cold eggs (separate egg yolk and egg white)
90g castor sugar
100g cake flour (sifted)
35ml orange juice
25ml corn oil
1/2tbsp orange rind
a pinch of salt
- Mix corn oil, orange juice and salt together, set aside.
- In another bowl, use mixer to beat the eggs white and add in sugar at 3 batches. Beat until stiff peak form.
- Add in egg yolks, one at a time and beat until fluffy.
- Add in orange rind, beat at low speed, gradually add in sifted flour, continue to beat until well combined.
- Take some batter (about 1 tbsp) and mix with (1).
- Pour (5) back to batter, use spatula to fold until well combined.
- Pour batter into cupcake liner (90% full), llightly tap on counter top to remove air bubbles.
- Bake at pre-heated oven at 170c for 25 mins (30 mins).
Specially for You !!!