Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Gingerbread Men Cookies~1st Blog Anniversary (姜饼人。部落格一周年)


123。。。时间过的很快!Copycake Kitchen 部落格一周年了!回顾加入部落格的这一年里,我在烘焙和烹饪道路上过得十分充实,精彩。这里不用交学费,但学到的东西往往比外面交学费的更仔细和完整。再来,握相机多了,对摄影也越来越感兴趣。 还有,最大的推动力和最令我感动的是一路有你们的陪伴,鼓励和指点。
非常感谢所有到访或留言的朋友,以及你们所分享的好食谱。谢谢!友谊万岁!
未来我期许自己能够保有现阶段的热忱,继续烘焙,继续分享。。。。

今天就让这个充满圣诞气息的姜饼人,陪我度过一周年纪念日!:)

1,2,3.....Times flies! It has been a year since I started to blog. Today is Copycake Kitchen 1st Anniversary! Thank you to all my readers and followers.

During the past one year I have learned a lot of baking skills and knowledge through blogging. It's an interesting and wonderful experience in my life.
Besides, I have gain more familiar with camera handling and end up falling in love with photography. 

My biggest encouragement to continue blogging is derived from people like you guys, knowing you will relentlessly give me your wonderful recipes, tips and comments.    

Today I have my gingerbread men to celebrate with me my 1st Blog Anniversary!
Gingerbread Men Cookies (姜饼人)
(Recipe source : adapted from cookbook 可爱造型饼干72变by Maggie page 61)

Ingredients:
A. 
35g Unsalted Butter
30g Caster Sugar
80g Honey
30g Egg

B.  
200g Low Protein Flour
10g Cocoa Powder
2g Baking Soda
1g Cinnamon Powder
1g Nutmeg Powder (豆蔻粉) ( I don't use this)

Decorate:
Royal Icing (White & Pink) (See below)

Method:
  1. In a bowl, beat all the Ingredients A until well combined or smooth & creamy.
  2. Fold in all the sifted flour (Ingredients B),mix well to form a dough.
  3. on a lightly floured surface (use high protein flour), roll out the dough to a thickness of 0.3cm.
  4. Use gingerbread cutter to cut out the shapes. Place cookies on a lined baking pan.
  5. Preheat over at 180C and bake for 12 minutes. 
  6. Leave it to cool in wire rack and decorate as your desire.
Royal Icing using Egg Whites

Ingredients:
  • 35g Egg Whites
  • 2g Lemon juice
  • 80g Icing sugar (sifted)
  • 1 small drop rose food colouring (For Pink royal icing)
Method:
  • In  a bowl mix egg white and lemon juice with hand whisk. Add in the sifted icing sugar, mix well until combined.
  • Add in rose food colouring (for pink royal icing).

I am sharing this post with Cook-Your- Books #7 hosted by Joyce from Kitchen Flavours
I also submitting this to the "Baby Sumo's Christmas Recipe Collection 2013" event which is hosted by Baby Sumo of Eat Your Heart Out

48 comments:

  1. 我来恭喜你的部落,周年快乐!
    要继续加油哦!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢Eileen. 你是我学习的榜样,我会向你看齐,哈哈!

      Delete
  2. Wah.....what an early treat for Christmas. The gingerbread is all ready baked. Can it last till christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mel, this is only for testing and for fun :) Will bake something else around Christmas day :)

      Delete
  3. congrats congrats!!! one year and still going! can i give you my address so you can courier the cookies to me? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on give me your address, I send you a big box gingerbreadmen, hehe...
      Anyway thank you Victoria :)

      Delete
  4. Esther..恭喜你的部落周年快乐!加油加油。。:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢 Karen. 大家一起加油,gambateh!!!

      Delete
  5. 恭喜,恭喜!
    恭喜周年快乐!
    祝福你的部落格越来越多好料吃。 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢Tracy. 我尽力而为,好吗? 呵呵!

      Delete
  6. 恭喜你的部落周年快乐, 加油再加油了!
    谢谢在这一天请我吃饼干哦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May我请你吃饼干我们一同庆祝,哈哈!

      Delete
  7. Happy blog anniversary Esther! Nice gingerbread men cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esther, 恭喜你的部落周年快乐! 我相信你一定会越做越好!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 1st Blog Anniversary , Esther ! Looking forward to more of your delicious posts in years to come :D Now , throw some of those cute gingerbread men over here lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Anne. Are you ready to catch? Hehe..

      Delete
  10. 1年而已啊!夫人还以为好久涅。。因为��管料理烘焙摄影都那么成熟厉害啊。。恭喜呀!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 好可爱的姜人饼 :)
    也祝你部落各1周年快乐。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢Cass. 请你吃饼干, 喝杯茶,呵呵!

      Delete
  12. Congrats !!..the gingerbread cookies look so delicious...perfect for Christmas..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gloria. For me gingerbread men is a must have for Christmas festival ;)

      Delete
  13. Hi Esther,
    Congratulations on your blog anniversary!
    Your gingerbread cookies looks so cute, too cute to be eaten! Haha!
    Here's to another year of wonderful blogging, Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Esther,
    Congrats! On your first blog anniversary!
    That was such adorable gingerbread man. I would love them to come to my house..lols
    mui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mui mui, Santarina is coming to your house soon, hehe... thank you for you comment ;)

      Delete
  15. 恭喜! 你好棒!
    才一年的经历,可是每次的作品,都是美美的水准作呐。
    我本身就非常喜欢你家的作品,今天这个姜饼人,看了好开心!
    感觉好像一起过圣诞了! 哈。。。。。。。。。。朝喜欢的。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢Aunty Young, Esther 心里感觉甜丝丝地,呵呵!

      Delete
  16. Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful milestone to accomplished. :) I love your gingerbread men, so cute and perfect for the Holidays! I look forward to many many more yummy recipe from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thank you very much for your lovely comment :) i will try my best to share more recipe, cheers!

      Delete
  17. Hi Esther! Happy first blog anniversary! You have done very well. Love your cute gingerbread men. They are perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Your gingerbread men look so impressive! Love your frosting. Happy first blog anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeannie. I think my piping skill still need more practice, hehe..

      Delete
  19. Happy 1st Blogiversary :)
    Those men looks yummy ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lisa :) Have a nice day !

      Delete
  20. Happy 1st blog anniversary!! happy to know you thru the blogosphere here. Nice gingerbread man cookies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lena, my pleasure to know you too. You inspire me a lot, thank you! :)

      Delete
  21. Hi Esther, Happy 1st anniversary. Love how you styled your gingerbread man.. so cute and Christmassy! Thank you so much for linking this to my event.

    Also thanks for the royal icing recipe, was just thinking of finding a recipe for it so I can frost my gingerbread man this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yen, you're most welcome :) This is a excited month for me, I have more X'mas recipe to share :)

      Delete
  22. Happy 1st blogaversary ;)
    These gingerbread men as so cute! I could just eat them up! (Literally!)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats Esther ! Looking forward for more of your nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I will "jia you" sifu :)

      Delete
  24. Miss 掉了这个 post,你的gingerbread man 好可爱!恭喜你成立一周年了!时间过得真快!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 一直以为自己也是三分钟热度,没想到一写就一年了,这才知道我这么热衷于部络格,哈哈!

      Delete