想把这个好食谱透过 “小拇指说好活动- 蛋料理“ 跟更多人分享。
This braised egg with minced meat noodles is truly a scrumptious dish.
Actually my hubby don't really appreciate braised dishes but surprisingly he love this dish and give it a big thumbs up :)
It can be served either with noodles or rice, but braised egg is a MUST for this dish.
I would like to share this pleasant recipe to Yen of Eat your heart up " Little Thumbs up - EGG event".
谢谢Cass 的分享 :)
Thank you for Cass's sharing!
Fried the garlic and shallot until orangy-brown and crispy, be careful don't burn or over cooked, it will become bitter.
只要把葱和蒜头炸至酥脆，小心别爆到焦， 会有苦味。Braised Egg & Minced Meat Noodles (滷蛋与肉燥面）
(Recipe source : inspired by Cass and adpated from小女人的小天地 with minor changes)
500g minced pork (I used 300g chicken breast）
10 dried mushroom (I used 2 dried mushroom)
5 cups water (3 cups water)
200g shallot (chopped)
100g garlic (chopped)
Hard boiled eggs (number you desire)
Chopped spring onion
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sugar (I used 2 1/2 tbsp)
1 tsp salt
Pepper (to taste)
1 tsp rice wine
2 star anise (Additional 1/2 stick cinnamom and 2 star anise)
- Soak dried mushrooms. Squeeze dry. Cut off stem ends and discard. Cut into small pieces, marinate with a little bit sugar and cornstarch for 10 minutes.(I skip this)
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan. Saute chopped garlic and shallot over low heat until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add l tbsp oil, stir fry pork mince until it has changed the colour.
- Add in the mushroom, fried garlic, fried shallot and all the seasoning (except water) stir fry until fragrant.
- Add in water and boiled eggs, bring to boil, cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Cook the noodle according to the packet instructions. Drain and put into individual serving bowls.
- Pour the cooked minced pork and braised egg over the noodle.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onions and serve.
EGG - August 2013