I have this cranberry yogurt sweet buns recipe in my baking list for quite sometime, so it is "her" turn now! This soft bun with a mild sweet and sour cranberry, taste just right!
Very soft and fluffy !
Cranberry Yogurt Bun/Pai Bao (蔓越莓优格排包）
280g bread flour
20g brown sugar
4g instant dry yeast
37g egg (one egg and balance use for egg brush)
30g condensed milk
50g strawberry yogurt (I used plain yogurt)
28g unsalted butter
90g dried cranberries (I used 80g)
1. Mix all ingredients (except butter and cranberries) together and knead well to form a smooth dough. (you may use electrical mixer or bread maker).
2. Add in butter and continue to knead until the dough is smooth and elastic. Add in the cranberries in two batches.
3. Cover with plastic wrap or damp cloth. Leave to prove for 60 mins or until double size.
4. Divide into 6 portions and shape it into balls, rest for 15 mins.
5. Roll out dough into long row shape. With seal downward and arrange in greased baking tray.
6. Leave to prove until double size.
7. Preheat oven at 180C. Egg wash bread and bake for 20 mins or till brown.
8. Remove from oven, lightly brush the surface with butter (I skip this), transfer to a wire rack and let it cool completely.