油饭是华人传统美食。按照福建人传统习俗，婴孩满月时，家里就会准备油饭 ，派送亲朋戚友， 分享新生命来临的喜悦。小时候最爱吃妈妈煮的油饭。不过，当时要吃油饭只能左等右盼，因为妈妈不常煮油饭，只是偶尔亲朋戚友有需要时，才帮忙准备这好吃的传统饭食。
Added scramble eggs which is inspired by one of a dim sum restaurant.
(Recipe inspired by Carol's cookbook自在生活 with some changes)
2 cups glutinous rice (washed and drain)
40g dried shitake mushroom (soak and cut into strips)
100g pork (cut into small strips)
6 shallots (sliced)
20g dried shrimps (washed and drain)
4 slices ginger
3 tbsp sesame oil
1 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1/2 tsp salt
45ml cooking rice wine
Chopped spring onions
1. Heat sesame oil in pan and stir fry shallots until slightly brown. Remove 1/3 and
drain dry for garnish.
2. Add in shrimp, pork continue to stir fry until fragrant.
3. Add in mushrooms stir fry for 1 minute.
4. Add in rice and all the seasonings, bring to a boil.
5. Transfer the rice into a steaming tray and steam for 25-30 minutes or until
rice is cooked.
6. Garnish with shallots and spring onions.
I'm linking this post to Little Thumbs Up event,
May 2013 - Mushroom, hosted by Joyce, kitchen flavours,