Bread is always my first choice for breakfast. I love homemade bread because it is healthier and "safer" for my family, but it requires patience, patience and more patience during the fermentation and kneading process :) Today, I am going to share with you these soft and fragrant roll buns. They are also highly recommended by many bloggers. According to the bloggers, these buns stay soft and delicious even after 2 days.
今天要分享这个部落格的人气面包 ~ 微波面包。这个面包又香又松软，放上 两天也是一样松软好吃。
I used sweet corn for my filling. Of course you can substitute any filling you like :)
Little thumbs up for these sweet corn buns with Serunding Daging (Beef floss) that I bought from
Pasar Besar Kedai Payang (Centrel Market) at Kuala Terengganu.
Sweet Corn Roll Buns (玉米微波面包）
201g High protein flour
4g Instant yeast
16g Milk powder
67g High protein flour
54g Brown sugar
C. Fillings - Sweet corn kernels
- Mix all ingredients (A) together and knead well to form a smooth dough.
- Cover with cling wrap damp cloth and leave to prove until double size.
- Take out dough and tear into small pieces.
- Add in ingredient (B) except butter and knead to form a smooth dough. Add in butter continue kneading until the dough is smooth, elastic and can stretch into thin sheet.
- Rest for 20 minutes and divide into 12 portions and shape it into balls . Roll out dough into long rectangle shape. Spread some corn on top and roll in tightly like swiss roll.
- Arrange the dough into baking tray.
- Leave to prove for 50 mins.
- Preheat oven at 170C. Egg or milk wash bread and bake for 12-15 mins or till golden brown.
Little Thumbs up for this great recipe
This post is linked to the event, Little Thumbs up organised by Zoe (Bake for Happy Kids) and Mui Mui (My Little Favourite DIY) and hosted by Esther, Copycake Kitchen, at this post.
Due to many requests, we have decided to extend our Little Thumbs Up event from the first Tuesday until the last day of the month. Please join us! To join, simply cook or bake any recipe with the theme of the month which is CORN for April 2013 and link with us at this post anytime until 30th Apr 2013. Don't forget your thumbs up or display this badge! And make sure that:
(1) Your post must be a current post preferably within Apr 2013 .
(2) Please mention Little Thumbs Up in your post and link back to Bake for Happy Kids, my little favourite DIY or/and Esther from Copycake Kitchen. For more details, please see this.
What after April 2013? Joyce from Kitchen Flavours will be the next hostess of MAY 2013 and her theme is MUSHROOM! All the upcoming ingredient themes and hosts for the forthcoming months are listed at "Little Thumbs Up" side bar of my blog and hope that you can join in the fun of this event. Thumbs up!
2. 也请在您的贴子里附上'小姆子说好'的标签后再连您的贴子到 主办人Zoe (Bake for Happy Kids), Mui Mui (My Little Favourite DIY) 和 四月份带领人我，Esther (Copycake Kitchen)
Zoe (firstname.lastname@example.org) 或 Mui Mui 到 (email@example.com)
好了, 接下来欢迎各位到以下的格友们那, 瞧瞧他们棒棒的"小姆子说好'的贴子吧!!
Here are my blogging friends that have joined me for this Corn Little Thumbs Up event. Please visit their blogs for more of their thumbs-up Corn cooking.