Again, I cook a simple and healthy dish for my dinner. I have my fasting recently, something quick and easy dish like this just nice for me at this time.
Fasting is a challenge for a food lover like me even I only fasting for few hours per day, but I can't deny that fasting is so good to refresh my body and soul. I appreciate my food more during this period :)
My dear blogger friends or anyone who read this post, may God bless you with abundant of joy, especially in your cooking and baking life.
(Serves: 1 -2)
- 8 tbsp tomato puree
- 1tbsp garlic (chopped)
- 6 fresh cherry tomato
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 Chicken breast (cut into cubes)
- Angel hair pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Seasoning (to taste)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried Italian herbs
- Brown sugar
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, place the broccoli in a saucepan and cook for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a frying pan, saute garlic in oil. Add the chicken cubes and stir fry for a few minutes until the meat is tender but still juicy and soft.
- Pour in tomato puree, cherry tomato and seasoning, stir well.
- Add drain paste and toss to coat.
- Cherry tomatoes and broccoli for garnishing.
This post is linked to the event, Little Thumbs Up organised by Mui Mui of My Little Favourite DIY (Theme : Tomato) and Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids.
Have A Blessed Day!!!