Since I need to pack my bag very soon, I will just do a quick post. See you all and Happy Easter day!!!!
125g Caster sugar
1/4 tsp Salt
150g Grated Carrot
150g Plain flour
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- Beat butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Stir in carrot and raisin. Fold in sifted flour, baking powder and soda. Mix unit well blended.
- Spoon batter into prepared liners with about 70% full.
- Bake at pre-heated oven at 180C for 25mins.
Happy Easter Day!!!