Sunday, January 6, 2013

Rich Dark Chocolate Cake (超浓巧克力蛋糕)


Chocolate cake is my all-time favorite especially those rich aroma and moist in texture.
Hence, I start my first chocolate cake from here.


This cake turned out rich in aroma and not too sweet, somehow it is not moist as what I expected. I know it will be a long journey to try out more chocolate cakes.

.
Original looks before makeup :)

After apply makeup powder - Icing sugar ;) 
 HAPPY BAKING!

Recipe source from : Carol自在生活
(Remarks : my oven bake at 175c for first 15 minutes, 165c for 30 minutes).

8 comments:

  1. There are so many different recipes for chocolate cake, you just got to try your instinct which recipes suit to your taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel, you're right. I will keep on searching my "true love"-Chocolate cake :)

      Delete
  2. 巧克力蛋糕我也很爱叻!我要一片有make up的,哈哈哈!连吃蛋糕都这样爱美。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,没办法爱美是女人的天性!好就留有makeup的给你 :)

      Delete
  3. The cake looks moist and fudgy in the centre! Yes, after makeup it looks pretty :) Keep experimenting, you will find your favourite recipe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son just requested me to bake a chocolate cake too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha... Chocolate cake is everyone favorite especially kids :)

    ReplyDelete