蛮开心的！第一次做相思蛋糕成绩还算满意。不像做戚风蛋糕那样被欺负了好几次才成功。她这样温柔对代我，日后肯定会“想死“ （相思）她的。也许是有了戚风的经验，所以做相思也比较顺利。话虽如此，火候方面还不是控制的很好，面蛋糕表面有少许黑。还有很大的进步空间。 所以这次的相思蛋糕还没能抬头和大家见面。单看照片还有点相思？戚风？傻傻分不清楚，哈哈！
My first trial on the "Xiang Si"cake. This cake is similar to chiffon cake except it has more moist and soft texture. Overall the result is acceptable but still cannot control the oven temperature very well. The top surface turned out a little dark. I have a terrible oven whereby I need to monitor the temperature and time very closely in every baking. Oh!!! It's really tiring me,Wooooooo....
Anyway, I will fully utilize it before I get a new and better one. Hopefully it can "cooperate" with me for the time being :)
Pandan "Xiang Si" Cake (班兰相思蛋糕）
(Recipe : adapted from Casey aka Ern's Space with minor charges)
33g corn oil
40g homemade pandan paste
1/8 tsp salt
2 grade A egg yolk + 1 small egg yolk
1 small egg
33g superfine flour
2 grade A egg white + 1 small egg white
32g castor sugar
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
1. Hand whisk Corn oil, pandan paste, egg yolk and egg in a bowl.
2. Add in superfine flour, mix well, set aside.
1. Combine egg white and Cream of tartar, beat in medium speed, slowly add in sugar, beat till soft peak form.
2. Mix A & B, pour the mixture into 6" loose base square baking pan. Steam bake for 165c 30 minutes and 160c for 30 minutes.
3. Inverted the cake pan, till it is cool completely.