Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Daisy Butter Cookies (雏菊牛油饼)


闻到这个部落格“超红”雏菊饼干的牛油香很久了!所以,第一个开工要做的年饼就是“它”了。
身为新人的我不敢太冒险,只要乖乖地跟着前辈做,相信準没错 。果然,这小饼干香又脆,好讨家人得喜欢。。。

除此之外,这个帖子也有很多的第一次,列如:
1)第一次亲手制作年饼,
2)第一次挤裱花,
3)第一次参加部落格主办的活动(博主Sonia也是第一次主办这类的活动),
4)  第一次烘焙参赛作品。

哈哈!!!希望这些所有的第一次,将是美好的开始!


These butter cookies are very famous and good recommended by bloggers for this coming Chinese New Year. "Must have" in your CNY cookies list. I crave for these cookies for so long. Finally I baked them and my family love them very much too.

Besides, there are lots of first time in this post such as :
1) First time I have my homemade CNY cookies,
2) First time I use the piping nozzle,
3) First time I participate in this kind of event (Event organiser Sonia also first time host this event),
4) First time baking contest entry. 

Hopefully, this is going to be a good start...




 Before bake is pretty than after :)

Little gift to my lovely friends

I am submitting this post to Chinese New Year Delights 2013 hosted by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover


Daisy Butter Cookies (雏菊牛油饼)
(Recipe & inspired by : 蓝色小厨)

Ingredients:

100g Butter
25g Icing sugar
75g High protein flour
25g Rice flour

Method:
  1. Pre-heat oven to 160c.
  2. Line the baking tray with baking paper.
  3. Cream the butter and icing sugar with an electrical mixer until light and pale.
  4. Sift the high protein flour and rice flour into the butter mixture, stir to combine (Don't over mix)
  5. Spoon the soft dough into the piping bag fitted with daisy nozzle.
  6. Pipe onto prepared baking tray.
  7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until light golden brown.
  8. Let them cool completely on a wire rack and keep in the airtight container.

14 comments:

  1. Hello Esther
    Really I am impressed of your debut CNY cookies. Your daisy butter cookies looking very beautiful..... as I doubt whether I can pipe out so nicely done and moreover you packed and wrapped up with a beautiful flower on it. I wish I am that friend of yours.....I be in awe receiving it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel, at first I also worry what the flowers will turn out :)
      Luckily it still looks like flower, haha..Anyway I still need more practice lah!!!

      Delete
  2. 喜气洋洋的一道新年饼干,这个在我家非常的laku,好吃!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eileen, 这饼真得好吃,现在都快吃完了,都还没过年呀!哈哈。。。

      Delete
  3. Hi Esther, you've got very pretty cookies there! I haven't baked any yet (not once in my lifetime) and am planning to bake my first ever cookies soon. The recipe seems simple but I am nervous about the piping. Perhaps I can use other shapes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phong hong, actually use the pipe is not that difficult as what you think. I believe you can do it, don't forget practice makes perfect :)

      Delete
  4. esther ...这个cookies, 你做的很美呢!!
    我即将也要动手做这个cookies,希望也可以做的跟你的一样是美美的。。。

    ReplyDelete
  5. 珊珊,谢谢你的到访^_^我相信你一定会做得更美。期待你的作品哦!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esther, 我遲了,餅乾肯定是habis liao啦!有這麼多的第一次,可賀可賀!餅乾pipe得美美的!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessie, 放心还有存货,应该夠你Makan 了, 哈哈!
      谢谢你的赞美^_^

      Delete
  7. Esther,
    Your debut cookies are so lovely!
    Can't tell is your first trial.

    Is that special packed cookies for me?..LOL
    Just kidding. I like how you packed it..nice!
    mui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mui Mui. Besides baking, wrapping gift is very fun to me too ;)

      Delete
  8. Eileen, Hundred Eighty DegreesJanuary 26, 2013 at 7:50 AM

    Hi Esther, my first time visiting your blog too: ) nice looking cookie,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen, thank you for stopping by !!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete