Cheesy Vegetable Pancake Recipe
(recipe source : from Carol in chinese)
30cm non stick pan
yield 2 pieces
Dough ingredient :
Plain flour 120g
Wholemeal flour 30g
Salt 1/4 tsp
Pinch of pepper
Vegetable portion :
Potatoes, carrot, cabbages, spring onion, dry shrimp, cheddar cheeses
(All vegetables cut into small pieces)
- Combine the plain flour and the wholemeal flour into a bowl.
- Add in eggs and milk, whisk until smooth and no lumps.
- Add in salt and pepper, cover it with the wrap plastic and put into fridge for 20 minutes. (or you may prepared it a night before)
- Mix the dough with the all vegetable, dry shrimp and cheese.
- Heat up the non stick pan. Add in oil and fry the pancake with low heat until golden brown.