Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blueberry Marble Cheese Cake

Today is Dec 3 or 123. I decided to choose this special date to create my new blog for baking and cooking journal. Recently I am free at home and have plenty of time to bake/cook. Every time before i start to bake I will definitely refer and copy other blogger recipes. That is why I named my blog  "Copycake" (sound similar to copycat). I really appreciate all bloggers' sharing and contribution to my baking life. Once again thank you to those I not even knowing you but I have use your recipe to bake :)

My first sharing cake is blueberry marble cheese cake.








This is how it looks in the over (water bath)


Blueberry Marble Cheese Cake
(recipe source : adapted from  Jane's corner  with minor charges)

Ingrediants
(A) 200g Cream Cheese, 20g fine sugar
(B) 2 Yolks
(C) 25g low protein flour
(D) Whipping cream 100g
(E) 2 Whites,40g fine sugar
(F) 1 cup frozen raspberry + 1tbsp sugar (Process raspberries in food processor with 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth. Strain purée into a small saucepan. Boil mixture for 3 minutes, until slightly thickened. Cool to room temperature.) (I replace this with the blueberry filling)
Method:
  1. Preheat oven 160C with a tray of water ( water bath)
  2. Line the bottom of 6" baking pan with paper.
  3. Cream (A) until smooth. Add in (B) mixed well.
  4. Add in (C) and mix until well blended.
  5. Pour in (D) by batches and mix until well combined.
  6. Whip Whites in (E) until foamy.
  7. Add in sugar, whip until soft peak.
  8. Gently fold 1/3 whites into yolk mixture until well-mixed.
  9. Fold in the rest of whites. Mix well. Pour batter into baking pan. Place on top on water-bath.
  10. Pour raspberry sauce into a piping bag. Pipe lines on top of cake and use a toothpick to draw patten.
  11. Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes. Remove cake from oven and allowed to cool completely. Place cake in the fridge for 4 hours to chill. Remove the cheesecake from the pan. Cut into slices and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment