My first sharing cake is blueberry marble cheese cake.
This is how it looks in the over (water bath)
Blueberry Marble Cheese Cake
(recipe source : adapted from Jane's corner with minor charges)
(A) 200g Cream Cheese, 20g fine sugar
(B) 2 Yolks
(C) 25g low protein flour
(D) Whipping cream 100g
(E) 2 Whites，40g fine sugar
(F) 1 cup frozen raspberry + 1tbsp sugar (Process raspberries in food processor with 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth. Strain purée into a small saucepan. Boil mixture for 3 minutes, until slightly thickened. Cool to room temperature.) (I replace this with the blueberry filling)
- Preheat oven 160C with a tray of water ( water bath)
- Line the bottom of 6" baking pan with paper.
- Cream (A) until smooth. Add in (B) mixed well.
- Add in (C) and mix until well blended.
- Pour in (D) by batches and mix until well combined.
- Whip Whites in (E) until foamy.
- Add in sugar, whip until soft peak.
- Gently fold 1/3 whites into yolk mixture until well-mixed.
- Fold in the rest of whites. Mix well. Pour batter into baking pan. Place on top on water-bath.
- Pour raspberry sauce into a piping bag. Pipe lines on top of cake and use a toothpick to draw patten.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes. Remove cake from oven and allowed to cool completely. Place cake in the fridge for 4 hours to chill. Remove the cheesecake from the pan. Cut into slices and serve.